a’Beachin Soap Company
"Good for ALL"
“Good for you, good for others, and good for the environment”
“We believe”, “We choose,” “We embrace,” “We refuse.”
"Functional products for a simpler life"
They said we could not do it, they said it has already been done and we said bullshit! Soap is soap, but a’Beachin Soap Company is much more than SOAP.
Kicking ass and taking names…...
Here’s why we do what we do every day of the year……
“We believe in helping those who grow, harvest and process the raw materials in our soaps and personal care products by paying them a fair price for their products and purchasing organically grown plant based materials, by helping employ people in our local community and paying a living wage, by making soaps and personal care products that are good for the health of our clients, never tested on animals (only the CEO) and producing products and operating a company that is good for the environment - that’s why we wake up every day to make your soap your deodorant, tooth powder and other essential personal products.”
- We believe in helping others, our employees and communities across the world while being good stewards of our environment.
- We believe all plant based products should made from all natural, organic, fair trade raw materials.
- We believe in a company that is simple, hip and fun. We will never let work get in the way of helping others and having fun.
- We believe in paying it daily and forward by helping the youth in our local communities learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, by helping keep our beaches clean.
- We believe in a living wage for all our workers, minimal processing, minimal ingredients, minimal packaging, zero palm oils, zero waste, zero residual chemicals, zero petroleum products, zero plastic, 100% renewable energy, 100% rainwater, zero utility sewage,
- We believe in using only 100% recycled American Steel for our packaging materials
- We want to live in a world where “SIMPLE” is a verb and practiced daily.
- We want our clients to embark on this journey alongside us and as a part of our team. Together we can change the world
- We want nothing more than to provide users with a clean soap and personal care products experience.
- We want users to enjoy some of the simple pleasures of life - when was the last time you enjoyed washing your hands or applying deodorant?
- We want our clients to know every time they wash or apply they are helping others, themselves and the environment
- We want to bring a little bit of a'Beachin paradise to our users every time they use our products.
- We choose to eliminate chemicals in our products. Just damn good products made from coconut and other nourishing oils and butters.
- We care deeply about eliminating waste in our lives, our homes and our company.
- We care deeply about eliminating the use of plastics in our manufacturing and packaging for our soaps.
- We hope to one day kick the crap out of the global soap industry but producing good clean soap that benefits everyone.
- We refuse……to use plastic containers in the packaging of our products. Oh, JUST SAY NO TO THOSE WHO DO! Tell them to go stick their plastic where it came from.
- We embrace a minimalist approach to life and its ingredients.
- We embrace the BAR - and say screw the liquids and bottles - we are not some fuffy lattie soap company, we are bars for all.
- We embrace……a one for one model of giving one bar of soap every month to a needy person for every monthly subscription..
- We feed off helping everyone who works for our company earn a living wage while impacting the lives of every one that comes in contact with our product.
- We may not be the best soap makers in the world, we many not have the cheapest soap in the world but for certain we care about the world.
- We feed off of helping others be the best they can be physically, spiritually and financially.
- We will be responsible for taking on corporate giants whose only desire is to make a profit for their shareholders. Our employees and our clients are our shareholders.
- We will be responsible for a transparent supply chain that benefits all stakeholders from the time the raw materials are grown to the time our finished product is rinsed down the drain.
We will show the world the little guy who wants to make a difference can.