Are you suffering from any of the following conditions:
Low appetite, food craving, diarrhea, frequent vomiting, pain in upper abdomen, shakes (shaky hands), chills, constipation, clay colored stool, hernia, flatulence, hemorrhoids, dull pain right side, difficulty breathing, liver cirrhosis, hepatitis, most infections, high cholesterol pancreatitis, heart disease, brain disorders, duodenal ulcers, bilious or angry personality, depression, impotence, prostate disease, urinary problems, hormonal imbalances, menstrual or menopausal disorders, problems with vision, puffy eyes, skin disorders, liver spots on hand or face, dizziness & fainting spells, excessive weight or wasting, shoulder or back pain, pain top or between shoulders, dark color under eyes, morbid complexion, yellow – white glossy tongue, scoliosis, gout, frozen shoulder, stiff neck, asthma, allergies, headaches, migraines, tooth and gum problems, yellowness eyes and skin, sciatica, numbness and paralysis of leg,, joint disease, knee problems, osteoporosis, obesity, chronic fatigue, kidney disease, cancer, multiple sclerosis & fibromyalgia, alzheimer’s disease, cold extremities, excessive heat or perspiration upper body part, greasy hair, hair loss, cuts & wounds non-healing, difficulty sleeping, stiff joints & muscles, hot & cold flashes, chemical sensitivity, persistent abdominal gas, discomfort and bloating,
Consequences could be the result of a failing liver and a fouled gallbladder (gallstones) and the outcomes are not good: Drowsiness, confusion, shaking hands, tremors,, drop in blood sugar, infection, kidney failure, fluid retention, uncontrolled bleeding, coma and finally death
THE GOOD NEWS – Here is how I regularly flush my Liver and Gallbladder and my daily routine for optimal Health:
Once the liver flushes have removed all gallstones and afflicted person has discontinued using alcohol and medical drugs there usually are no significant long term consequences. TRF (Time restricted feeding) gives the body time to rest from digesting and perform critical body functions as waste removal and repairs. TRF amplifies the rebuilding of the liver (and all the other organs all at the same time) through autophagy and growth hormones. In short the fast will clean away all of the damaged cells of the liver and the growth hormones will activate the body’s ability to generate stem cells that are sent to the liver in order to regenerate a new liver. TRF is great on a daily practice and Periodic fasting (2-3-5-7 days) of water fast or fasting mimicking diet monthly or bi-monthly are recommended depending on the severity of one’s health (the less healthy the more frequent deep fast are recommended)
WRS Flush and TRF are the keys to bringing the body back into and maintaining a balanced, long and healthy life. It is the combination multiple factors that will allow you to obtain the results you desire with your chosen food and exercise program.
My personal Liver & Gallbladder Flush: (I do it 4 times per year)
In order to prepare your body to maximize the benefits of TRE (Time restricted Eating), I highly recommend a complete flush of the bodies WRS (Waste Removal Systems) incorporating the Liver, Gallbladder, Kidney & Lymph system in order to optimize the body’s ability to absorb nutrients and maximize removal of cell waste. Without a functioning removal system, the body will keep accumulating waste and the conditions that are a result of a system that is over loaded.
Below you will find a very simple and complete system to follow in order to start you adventure to optimum health on the best path possible. A complete Flush of the Liver and GallBladder will take 7 days. The “Flush” will be broken down into 3 categories: 5 days prior, Day of Flush, Day after Flush
- Time required for complete Liver and Gallbladder flush: 7 days
- Best to start on Sunday or a Monday
- It is recommended the sixth day of the “Flush” fall between the full and new moon and most optimum is ending as close as possible to the new moon.
- 6 cups / 48 oz of Sour Tart Cherry Juice Or 6 ⅓ cups SERVINGS / 18 oz Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with mother. ACV preferred if incorporating TRF (time restricted feeding) in order to not break your fast and spike insulin
- ¼ Cup / 4 Tablespoons epsom salts – for internal consumption (will show being used as a laxative)
- 3 cups / 24 oz filtered or distilled water
- ½ cup / 4 oz Extra Virgin – cold press – Olive oil
- ¾ cup / 6 oz Fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- Water enema bag and hoses (optional but highly recommended) Order on Amazon for less than 25 bucks
- TWO 20 – 24 oz stainless steel double walled tumblers or TWO 17 – 24 oz stainless steel double walled water bottles
5-7 Days prior – You will need to prepare for the “Flush” for 5-7 days leading up to the day or and the day after the “Flush”. This period will help you body soften up the Gallstones allowing your body to pass them on the day after the Flush.
- No colder beverages or food during the 5-7 days
- Consume plant based products raw or cooked. Eliminate all animal based products in order to maximize the impact of the “FLUSH”
- NO FRIED FOODS
- NO REFINED SUGARS
- Eat veggies. Salads, nuts, legumes, beans, seeds, natural fats & oils. Faster make sure you are eating well during your feeding period in order to maximize your bile production and discharge.
- Colonics or water entema is OPTIONAL but highly recommend as this will prepare your colon for maximum performance. This may feel very odd to clean out your colon, but I feel it is a procedure most all of us should become very comfortable doing and discussing if we desire optimum health for ourselves and our families
- Hydration – Hydration is extremely important during the full 7 days. I recommend from anywhere between .5 and 1 oz for every lb of body weight DAILY. This does not include the water used to mix with the ACV.
- ACTION – mix ⅓ cup of ACV with 16 to 24 oz of filtered or distilled water depending on taste. Drink mixture throughout the day a little at the time on order to maximize it softening effects. Do not chug of consume in large volumes as this will reduce its effectiveness. Use one tumbler or water bottle to hold the daily ACV and one for daily water hydration.
- ACTION – Keep journal of water and food consumption. Best way to keep log is to use camera on phone to capture every item and time
Day ONE OF FLUSH (Day 6 or 8) – Today is the day we start the body in motion to discharge gallbladder stones from the liver and the gallbladder. We always would expect a discharge, while understanding a complete FLUSH will take anywhere from 3 – 9 different attempts depending on the severity of the case. I recommend you space them out once a month until your WRS is squeaky clean and then administer twice a year as a maintenance mode.
- AM: – Drink ACV during the morning
- Eat a light breakfast if not fasting (fruit or a hot cereal like oatmeal)
- NO PROTEIN, NUTS, AVOCADOS or OILS
- NOTE: Fasters expect to go for 24 – 36 hrs before eating as we will not eat until the morning for noon on day 7
- NOON – 1 PM – Lunch (non-fasters) veggies, seeds, grains, with salt for flavoring
- NO PROTEIN, NUTS, AVOCADOS or OILS
- Mix ¼ cup Epson Salts with 3 cups water – let sit until 6 pm and consumed in 4 ¾ cup servings
- 6 PM (TIME TO START)
- Drink FIRST ¾ cup epson salt water solution
- 8 PM
- Drink SECOND ¾ cup Epson Salt water solution
- 9:45 PM
- Blend via high speed blender (15 seconds) or shake (20 to 40 times) in jar with lid ¾ cup of fresh grapefruit juice and ½ cup olive oil.
- 10 PM
- Position yourself by your bed side
- Drink mixture all at one time. Pinching nose and using a straw could help if you have a difficult time getting it down
- Once you finish lie down immediately on back or right side with knees towards the chest. If you have any issues, a little of honey after will make it all go down.
- If you wake up on the middle of the night and feel like a bowel movement
DAY TWO OF FLUSH (day 7) – This is the day all the excitement starts.
- 6 – 6:30 AM
- Drink 1 to 1 ½ cup warm water
- Drink THIRD glass of Epson Salts (¾ cup)
- Rest, read or go back to sleep BUT relax
- 8 – 8:30 AM
- Drink FOURTH glass of Epson Salts (¾ cup)
- 10 – 10:30 AM
- Optional glass of fruit juice
- 30 min later some fruit for Fasters or Non-fasters
- 60 min later some light food, veggies for both Fasters and Non-Fasters
- DO NOT OVEREAT
BY the next morning (day 8) you should be feeling back to normal. Just remember to eat lightly for the next 2 3 days.
CAUTIONS – The following should not do a FLUSH
- People taking prescription drugs without healthcare provider approval
- Those undergoing cancer treatment
- Those suffering from bowel issues: constipation and hemorrhoids
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who are menstruating
OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED:
- A second water entema on days 9 or 10 to insure all gallbladder stones. Leaving stones in your colon could can cause: irritation, infection, headache, abdominal discomfort, bloating, loss of appetite, thyroid problems, itchy skin, skin eruptions, foul smelling breath, sinus congestion, acid reflux, nausea, weak immune system, kidney & bladder problems, headaches, gas, abdominal distention, abdominal cramping, weight gain, muscle stiffness, drained, tired, depression, anxiety, nervousness, poor memory, schizophrenia, autism like symptoms, brain fog, insomnia, premature aging, loss of skin elasticity, wrinkles, neurodermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, eye disorder, menstrual cramps, hormonal imbalances, prostate enlargement
- Kidney Cleanse – You can do a complete 21 day kidney cleanse during your 7-9 days of the Liver and Gallbladder cleanse just stopping for day 6 & 7. Or using the tea for 3 – 4 days after each FLUSH is very beneficial. I highly recommend doing the 21 day Kidney Cleanse after the first FLUSH.
- Discharge – expect everything including the kitchen sink to come out over your regement of FLUSHES. You will see green floating stones, brown and red sinkers, and not matter what comes out, it is all helping to clean your WRS.
- Changes, You should see right away a better functioning liver and gallbladder: incresed energy, reduced pain, more calmness, improved eyesight, clarity of mind sense of euphoria. Add this to what we get from TRF and WOW!
- Discomfort – Discomfort can return after days or even weeks after your first and follow up FLUSHES. All this is telling you is the fact you have more to remove so just keep doing them once a month till all your symptoms are gone.
Beyond a Liver, gallbladder and lymph FLUSH, it is highly recommended to FLUSH the kidneys in order to insure the body’s WRS is working at it optimal level. One can accomplish a kidney flush by consuming an herbal tea for 20 – 30 days.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical doctor and I am not prescribing treatments for any particular disease or condition. I only share what I do personally to my own body, the results I see and recommend consulting a medical professional prior to implementing any of my personal protocols.